- An ultra-slim, retractable pencil used to outline and fill in brows.
- Wax formula mimics brow hair and is ideal for all skin types
- Fine tip pencil for detail and precision
- Adds natural texture to brows; Available in 10 shades
- We ensure that all of our products are authentic and meet our high-ingredient and quality standards.
This bestselling brow pencil is an ultra-slim, retractable device with a unique formula ideal for outlining and filling in brows. The fine tip mimics hairlike strokes and the custom spoolie end blends for a natural finish.
- Use Brow Whiz in one shade deeper than your brow hair color to create dimension.
- For darker brows, use one shade lighter than your natural brow color. For lighter brows, use one shade darker.
- To map out the shade, start by filling in brows at the middle of the brow and work toward the tail end. Fill in the front of the brow last with less intensity than the rest of the brow.
- Use a lighter color as a base and a darker color for creating hairlike strokes.
With a revolutionary brow-shaping technique inspired by the Golden Ratio, this team launched their namesake brand with a focus on artistry, education and innovation.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write a Review
All products are typically shipped the next business day and arrive to your home quickly, which is usually within 2 to 4 business days. There are also options that you can select during the checkout process for priority shipping that guarantees arrival within 2 business days for those who need their products urgently. All orders that have a total price of $35 or more receive absolutely free shipping, and all others have a low flat shipping rate of only $4.95 or less.
If you need to return an item, simply email our support team and we will happily assist you in returning it for a full refund at any point within 30 days after receiving your product. We make returns easy and simple in order to give our customers peace of mind when buying items that they may need to return.