- LID ORGANIZING RACK - This pot lid storage for cabinet doors is perfect for cabinets, pantries, walls, and other locations in your home. Save valuable pantry shelf space by storing your pot and pan lids on the wall. This space-saver is the perfect solution for all your cooking lid storage needs.
- HOLDS UP TO 6 POT OR PAN LIDS PER UNIT - This rack is best for a round knob handle and for an ear shape handle which is more than 2 inches long. Please be aware that ear shapes handle length less than 2 inches could be difficult to keep the lid in the right position, please check your lids before purchasing.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made of strong iron with white plastic coating. Simply screw the lid holder onto the inside of a cabinet, cupboard, pantry, or wall. Designed specifically for pot lids with knobs.
- Hardware includes: 3 each of. 75 inch screws, 5 inch screws, sheetrock anchors.
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 inches length x 16.75 inches height, 3.25 inches depth. Please have 3 inches clearance for length and width, 1 inch for depth (the area will be 13'' L x 19.75" H x 4.75'' D) to make sure this rack can best fit and function in your cabinet door when installing.
Say goodbye to poorly stored lids and unorganized cabinets! This convenient cabinet rack will have all of your pot lids lined up in one spot to organize your pantry, cupboards, and kitchen. Holds six different sized lids with knobs. Lightweight and easy to install, simply screw lid holder onto the inside of a cabinet, cupboard, pantry, or wall. Make sure to use the appropriate hardware for the job and follow the mounting instructions. Made out of strong iron coated in chrome or white plastic to prevent rust. Measures approximately 9.5 inches Long x 3.25 inches Wide x 16.75 inches Height. To mount on the wall: Use the provided drywall anchors and the long screws to mount. To mount on cabinet door: First, measure the height, width and thickness of door to ensure the lid rack will fit properly and to determine the appropriate screw length to use. If the door thickness at mounting site is greater than 1 Inch then use the .75 inch screws. If the door thickness at mounting site is less than .75 inch then use the .5 inch screws (hardware included). If the door thickness at mounting site is less than .5 inch you must use different hardware to prevent cabinet door damage.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write a Review
All products are typically shipped the next business day and arrive to your home quickly, which is usually within 2 to 4 business days. There are also options that you can select during the checkout process for priority shipping that guarantees arrival within 2 business days for those who need their products urgently. All orders that have a total price of $35 or more receive absolutely free shipping, and all others have a low flat shipping rate of only $4.95 or less.
If you need to return an item, simply email our support team and we will happily assist you in returning it for a full refund at any point within 30 days after receiving your product. We make returns easy and simple in order to give our customers peace of mind when buying items that they may need to return.