Sportsman Series Grizzly First Aid Kit Great for Commercial Hunter or Fishermen
- This kit includes sterile bandage materials, wound care, blister/burn care, CPR face shield, fracture/sprain care, common medications, and essential tools, all contained in a high-visibility kit.
- Designed for adventurous hunters and fishermen, the Grizzly contains supplies to treat the most common injuries in the field.CPR Mask for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Provide hospital-quality care for groups of up to 14 people on trips up to two weeks with this first aid kit suited for boat, basecamp, or backpack duty.
- Housed in a bright orange case with a removable waterproof Field Trauma Pak for trips away from camp, use the kit to treat penetration wounds from bullets or arrows, remove fish hooks, splint fractures, and stop severe bleeding with QuikClot, self-adhering elastic bandage, and trauma pads, all from secure see-through compartments to quickly gather the supplies you need.
- Included $16 field manual: "Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine", with 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques, "When to Worry" tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions, 97 illustrations and information on how to use your Adventure Medical Kit.
All products are typically shipped the next business day and arrive to your home quickly, which is usually within 2 to 4 business days. There are also options that you can select during the checkout process for priority shipping that guarantees arrival within 2 business days for those who need their products urgently. All orders that have a total price of $35 or more receive absolutely free shipping, and all others have a low flat shipping rate of only $4.95 or less.
If you need to return an item, simply email our support team and we will happily assist you in returning it for a full refund at any point within 30 days after receiving your product. We make returns easy and simple in order to give our customers peace of mind when buying items that they may need to return.