- Instantly hydrates and repairs dry, cracked skin
- Great for redness on your face and body cracked heels, rough elbows, dry cracked hands, and cuticles
- Made with nourishing aloe vera and infused with Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Perfect on dry skin, sensitive skin, and oily skin. Non-greasy cream will not clog pores
- Good as a rich body cream and gentle enough to be your everyday facial moisturizer
- Manufactured in the USA. Cruelty-free. Paraben-free
Discover the ancient medicinal power of Aloe Vera- also known as The Desert Lily. Trusted to aid skin recovery and moisturization, Aloe Vera has been used for minor wounds and burns for centuries. Rich in enzymes and amino acids, this excellent hydrator helps soothe and soften dry, damaged skin. Aloe Vera Soothe + Recover Cream is boosted with nourishing Olive and Grapeseed Oils to help replenish elasticity to dry skin. Antioxidant Vitamins C and E defend against environmental stress. Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin attract and bind moisture to your skin. Youll love the luscious feel and scent of this deeply moisturizing cream, which is perfect for daily use. Its also a wonderful after-sun hydrator, and its not too heavy or greasy to use on a warm day.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write a Review
All products are typically shipped the next business day and arrive to your home quickly, which is usually within 2 to 4 business days. There are also options that you can select during the checkout process for priority shipping that guarantees arrival within 2 business days for those who need their products urgently. All orders that have a total price of $35 or more receive absolutely free shipping, and all others have a low flat shipping rate of only $4.95 or less.
If you need to return an item, simply email our support team and we will happily assist you in returning it for a full refund at any point within 30 days after receiving your product. We make returns easy and simple in order to give our customers peace of mind when buying items that they may need to return.