- Barber's choice since 1948.
- Infused with eucalyptus oil that tones and purifies your facial hair and skin, while menthol helps refresh and revitalize.
- Made following a rigorous 'hot soap'-making process, during which it's left to mature for 10 days in small batches -- when much of the moisture evaporates -- resulting in a more concentrated, richer soap that produces an amazing lather.
- No parabens, no silicones, no mineral oil, no SLS, and no artificial colors.
- Made in Italy, no ingredients of animal origin.
Your skin is at its softest and most relaxed just after you wake up, so the razor glides easier. Apply your favorite Pre-Shave Cream to your damp face (for optimal results). To build up a rich lather, run your shaving brush under hot water for about 30 seconds, if you don't have time to soak it. Apply the brush to the soap in fast, repeated circular motions to coat the brush bristles well. Spread on your beard, shave and rinse, following with your favorite After Shave Balm or Lotion. Close the lid after use to keep the soap from drying out (though, even if it does dry out, it will not lose its efficacy or beneficial properties when reused).
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write a Review
All products are typically shipped the next business day and arrive to your home quickly, which is usually within 2 to 4 business days. There are also options that you can select during the checkout process for priority shipping that guarantees arrival within 2 business days for those who need their products urgently. All orders that have a total price of $35 or more receive absolutely free shipping, and all others have a low flat shipping rate of only $4.95 or less.
If you need to return an item, simply email our support team and we will happily assist you in returning it for a full refund at any point within 30 days after receiving your product. We make returns easy and simple in order to give our customers peace of mind when buying items that they may need to return.