- Genuine Military Surplus War Fighter Rations - 12 Meals per Case with 2018 Inspection Date, 2015 Pack Date.
- If the Inspection Sticker with Date info is missing from the box, demand a full refund for an inauthentic product. Ships lightning fast directly from our store. Eligible for 2-day shipping with our store Prime. Get your case in time for the weekend camping trip, hunting adventure, fishing excursion, or emergency preparations. Approximately 1250 calories per meal and 15, 000 calories per case.
- Entrées include Asian, Mexican, Italian, traditional, and vegetarian cuisine. Along with an entrée, each meals typically feature a variety of side dishes, beverage powders, and deserts. Enjoy coffee, cappuccino, milk shakes, hot chocolate, candy and other tasty sides. Manufacturers may substitute or omit products based on availability.
- Only Military MREs include an accessory pack with flavor enhancing seasonings, matches, toilet paper, gum, and flatware. Not all meals include a flameless ration heater. Please note that entrees and meal contents will vary from what is shown in photos.
- MREs are not just for hardcore Preppers; use for any situation where a fast hot meal is needed in a remote environment. They are ideal for Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Boating, Survival Kits, Bug-out-bags, Emergency Responders, and Tactical Operations.
Case of 12 meals. 12 meals with 2018 Inspection Date, 2015 Pack Date. Made to sustain US Military troops in combat, these are hands-down the best MREs available anywhere. Meals include a variety of tasty Asian, Mexican, Italian, traditional, and vegetarian cuisine. Meals also include a large assortment of snacks, deserts, coffee, cappuccino, milk shakes, electrolyte replenishment powders, or hot chocolate. Military MREs include an accessory pack with flavor enhancing seasonings, matches, toilet paper, and other survival essentials. SHELF LIFE: MREs do not have an expiration date. They have an inspection date and a pack date. The Inspection date is three years after the pack date, and the inspection date is the date the Military inspects the case during long term storage to verify contents are fit for consumption or continued storage. A red Time Temperature Indicator sticker (TTI) found on top of the case indicates content condition. A dark TTI indicates contents are approaching expiration, and a black TTI means Expired. Manufacturers suggest meal contents are good for approximately 5 or more years from the pack date when stored at room temperature. Meals stored in cooler temperatures stay fresh longer. Military MREs are Ideal for the following: Hiking, Fishing, Camping, Hunting, Boating, Survival Kits, Bug-Out-Bags, Prepper Stock Piles, Tactical Operations, Emergency Responders, and more. Note: Product made by Sopako, Wornick, or Ameriqual. Contents vary from case to case and what is shown in photos. Manufacturers often substitute products and change meal numbering or entrees. There are no guarantees on packed contents. Not all meals will include flameless ration heaters. Periodically, non-mil spec candy will be packaged that does not have the same shelf life as the mil-spec contents. Please inspect and read all expiration dates of non-milspec candy products.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write a Review
All products are typically shipped the next business day and arrive to your home quickly, which is usually within 2 to 4 business days. There are also options that you can select during the checkout process for priority shipping that guarantees arrival within 2 business days for those who need their products urgently. All orders that have a total price of $35 or more receive absolutely free shipping, and all others have a low flat shipping rate of only $4.95 or less.
If you need to return an item, simply email our support team and we will happily assist you in returning it for a full refund at any point within 30 days after receiving your product. We make returns easy and simple in order to give our customers peace of mind when buying items that they may need to return.