- Monterey Turflon Ester 6ea/16oz A post emergence herbicide for control of Bermuda grass, Kikuyu grass and broadleaf weeds in cool season grass
- Turflon Ester will control Oxalis, Ground Ivy, Wild Violet, Clover, and many other broadleaf weeds
- Contains 61
- Monterey pt turflon ester
- Contains 61.6 percent active ingredients
- Postemergence herbicide for control of bermudagrass
- Can be used on outdoor ornamentals, lawns, vegetables, fruit trees
Size:16 Ounce Monterey Turflon Ester 16oz A post emergence herbicide for control of Bermuda grass, Kikuyu grass and broadleaf weeds in cool season grass. Turflon Ester will control Oxalis, Ground Ivy, Wild Violet, Clover, and many other broadleaf weeds. Contains 61.6% active ingredient for use on cool season turf only. Active Ingredients: Triclopyr
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write a Review
All products are typically shipped the next business day and arrive to your home quickly, which is usually within 2 to 4 business days. There are also options that you can select during the checkout process for priority shipping that guarantees arrival within 2 business days for those who need their products urgently. All orders that have a total price of $35 or more receive absolutely free shipping, and all others have a low flat shipping rate of only $4.95 or less.
If you need to return an item, simply email our support team and we will happily assist you in returning it for a full refund at any point within 30 days after receiving your product. We make returns easy and simple in order to give our customers peace of mind when buying items that they may need to return.