- Cutting Board Wax and Conditioner, Food Safe and Made in USA.
- Includes Genuine Beeswax, Brazilian Carnauba Wax and USP Grade Mineral Oil.
- Restores and Protects Wood Cutting Boards, Countertops, Butcher Blocks, Salad Bowls and More.
- Helps Prevent Staining, Covers up Knife Scarring and Makes Cleaning Easier.
- Simple and Easy to Apply, No Applicator or Buffing Required.
Safely seal and protect cutting boards, butcher blocks, wood kitchen work surfaces, utensils and cook tolls with our all natural wax formulation.
Made using beeswax, carnauba wax and food grade mineral oil, our wax is completely safe for use with food. Blended with just the right touch, applying the wax is easy and frustration free. No curing, melting or harmful vapors.
Directions for Use
After removing protective inner seal, press cap into open position and squeeze wax directly onto wood. Using a soft cloth, spread wax evenly over surface are, rubbing well into the wood grain. While safe for immediate use, it is preferable to wait 1 to 2 hours prior to using.
For best results, we recommend oiling wood with a food grade mineral oil prior to sealing wood with wax.
Recommended usage is 1/2 tablespoon of wax per square food of wood, applied every 5 to 6 weeks.
Some separation of mineral oil and wax in natural, especially if stored in cold environment.
Works to restore and protect all types of wood: maple, walnut, cherry, bamboo, pine, teak, acacia, oak, hickory, sapele, mahogany, birch, beech, larch, olive and more