- DEEP-PENETRATING FORMULA - Unique combination of essential oils including menthol, wintergreen, camphor, eucalyptus, and clove delivers powerful relief without questionable chemicals.
- GREASELESS APPLICATION - Each ingredient was handpicked for its absorption and non-greasy properties so our pain relieving cream goes on smoothly, leaving the skin soft and supple.
- COOLING RELIEF - 5% Menthol and 10% Methyl Salicylate delivers an immediate cooling sensation for temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with backaches, strains, sprains and bruises.
- ARNICA AND GINGER - Our pure, paraben-free formula is enhanced with arnica and ginger instead of hemp oil or cbd for next-level effectiveness both before and after activity.
- IMPROVE PHYSICAL RECOVERY - Works well in broad skin applications to help relax tense muscles and improve muscle recovery.
Provides all of the benefits of Tei Fu Essential Oils but in a creamy lotion form. Its especially designed for broad skin application. It also leaves the skin smooth and supple. Contains essential oils of menthol, wintergreen, camphor, eucalyptus and clove. Packaged in a tube for easy application and improved stability.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write a Review
All products are typically shipped the next business day and arrive to your home quickly, which is usually within 2 to 4 business days. There are also options that you can select during the checkout process for priority shipping that guarantees arrival within 2 business days for those who need their products urgently. All orders that have a total price of $35 or more receive absolutely free shipping, and all others have a low flat shipping rate of only $4.95 or less.
If you need to return an item, simply email our support team and we will happily assist you in returning it for a full refund at any point within 30 days after receiving your product. We make returns easy and simple in order to give our customers peace of mind when buying items that they may need to return.