- EVERY TRUCKER KNOWS that keeping straps and other tiedowns organized is essential to keeping your business running smoothly. But how many of us have the patience to roll up those long and wide straps every time?
- THIS STRAP WINDER is perfect for every truck and trailer operator, from amateur to professional. Whether youve got thirty straps on your flatbed or just two sitting in your truck cargo box, you know that a strap winder will make it SO MUCH EASIER to work with your straps.
- Just pull the loose end of the strap through the spool and fold the webbing over one spoke. Then hold the strap in place and begin turning the spool over the loose end. Keep winding around until the strap is rolled up and you can slide the rolled up strap right off!
- INSTALLING IS EASY and doesnt include any hardware. Insert the threaded edge of the Z bar through the tunnel at the end of the winder and screw on the spool (spokes facing outward) all the way. Loop over a stake pocket or side rail that is up to 1/2" thick; bolt the securing bar until the winder is immovable.
- This strap winder can easily wind up WINCH STRAPS UP TO 4" WIDE. It is made of super strength steel and finished with a thick coat of black powder paint. With a weight of just 3 pounds and immeasurable benefit, this strap winder is a purchase you'll appreciate for the rest of your trucking career.
Keeping cargo secure is not easy, minor, or cheap. Whether youre looking to take your motorcycle along with your camping gear for a family vacation or youre a professional trucking company that needs heavy duty tiedowns to secure customer loads, has got your back. was created to provide humanity with cargo securement made efficient, simple, and effective. That means we provide you with: Top quality cargo control products (Awesome durable wood beam sockets, heavy duty tie-down straps, tiedown anchor rings, galvanized steel D rings, strong winches, Etrack accessories, etc. ) All-encompassing selection (EVERYTHING! for flatbed, trucks, vans, pickups, etc) Bulk orders (Just ask for a quote) Customization (Need a special strap fitting? Different length chain anchor? We've got you covered. ) Communication and happiness (We clearly specify load limits and uses of all products, and were always here for you. ) Oh yes, and we are American, we keep Eastern time hours, and we speak English. WHAT TO DO ABOUT ALL THOSE MESSY CARGO STRAPS LYING AROUND YOUR TRAILER OR WAREHOUSE? No one benefits from having to pull a tiedown strap out of a pile when you're in a rush to secure a pallet, or counting on a truck strap only to realize that it's missing or damaged because it was never stored in an organized fashion, right? TIEDOWN STRAP WINDER - THE SOLUTION TO YOUR CARGO CONFUSION This strap winder: is easy to use - just follow the instructions keeps straps neat so you don't struggle to find the end fittings keeps your trailer and warehouse organized ensures safety at the dock and inside your vehicles and garages weighs just 3 pounds is made of super strength heavy duty steel is finished with a thick coat of black powder paint can easily wind up winch straps up to 4" wide How-To Assemble: Insert the threaded edge of the Z bar through the tunnel at the end of the winder. Screw on the spool (spokes facing outward) all the way. Loop over a stake pocket or side rail that is up to 1/2" thick. Bolt the securing bar until the winder is immovable. HOW TO USE A STRAP WINDER FOR YOUR CARGO TIEDOWN STRAPS How-To Use: Pull the loose end of the strap through the spool and fold the webbing over one spoke. Hold the strap in place and begin turning the spool over the loose end. Keep winding around until the strap is rolled up. Slide the rolled up strap right off. ISN'T THIS BETTER THAN THE MESS ABOVE??? That's it. Kind of speaks for itself. Oh yes, and you should know that never stops being here for you. You can shop with the peace of mind that youre investing in the best and know that weve always got your back.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write a Review
All products are typically shipped the next business day and arrive to your home quickly, which is usually within 2 to 4 business days. There are also options that you can select during the checkout process for priority shipping that guarantees arrival within 2 business days for those who need their products urgently. All orders that have a total price of $35 or more receive absolutely free shipping, and all others have a low flat shipping rate of only $4.95 or less.
If you need to return an item, simply email our support team and we will happily assist you in returning it for a full refund at any point within 30 days after receiving your product. We make returns easy and simple in order to give our customers peace of mind when buying items that they may need to return.