- Adapter to easily winterize underground irrigation sprinkler systems, outdoor pipes, water lines, plumbing, homes, cabins, faucets, spigots, garden hoses, sillcocks, and hose bibbs by blow out method.
- Flexible hose allows the adapter to access tight spaces and minimize stress on pipes and fittings. Easily connects to air compressor and garden faucet to winterize lawn sprinkler systems, faucets, and plumbing to prevent damage due to freezing. Compatible with standard garden hose threading and air compressor quick-connect commonly found in North America.
- 100% outdoor rated, virtually indestructible, impervious to water and oil.
- For your health and safety, all metal parts are solid lead-free brass which contains less than 0.25% lead. Hose has 3/8" nominal diameter. Made in the USA with U.S. and global parts. Includes printed lawn sprinkler winterization instructions.
- This winterization tool is made from the highest quality parts. The shut-off valve is made from forged brass (not brass casting) for extra strength and durability. If you are looking for a heavy duty tool that lasts a lifetime, this one's for you! This blowout adapter may also be used for winterizing RV, boat, watercraft, motorhome, camper, travel trailer, garden hose, drip irrigation system, soaker hose, waterline, piping, and various plumbing where applicable.
- Pressure rating: 250 psi.
This adapter allows you to easily connect an air compressor to blow out lawn sprinkler systems, pipes, faucets, sillcocks, hose bibbs, or spigots. The flexible hose allows the adapter to access tight spaces and minimizes stress on piping and fittings. One end of the adapter has a quick-connect plug, commonly known as 1/4" Industrial Interchange plug, designed to connect to most air compressors. The other end of the adapter has a female garden hose faucet/spigot/spout connection. If your sprinkler system does not currently have a garden faucet, the winterization instructions which are included show the proper location to install a garden faucet. Winterizing your sprinkler system is easy with this adapter. We use only the finest quality and most durable parts to fabricate this industrial quality, outdoor rated winterizer. The water and oil resistant Insta-grip hose is made in the USA. We use food-grade vegetable oil and non-toxic plumber's pipe dope only in the installation process. Most commercially available brass fittings contain up to 8% lead, but for your health and safety, the lead-free brass fittings in this item have been tested by an independent testing lab and certified to contain less than 0.25% lead.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write a Review
All products are typically shipped the next business day and arrive to your home quickly, which is usually within 2 to 4 business days. There are also options that you can select during the checkout process for priority shipping that guarantees arrival within 2 business days for those who need their products urgently. All orders that have a total price of $35 or more receive absolutely free shipping, and all others have a low flat shipping rate of only $4.95 or less.
If you need to return an item, simply email our support team and we will happily assist you in returning it for a full refund at any point within 30 days after receiving your product. We make returns easy and simple in order to give our customers peace of mind when buying items that they may need to return.