- All Cosmetic Skin Solutions products' are Manufactured in our FDA-Registered laboratory facility under strict US FDA guidelines. Made in the USA. No Parabens. No Oils. Cruelty-Free.
- This Best Selling Firming Eye Gel + Vitamin C + Ferulic acid + Hyaluronic acid is the highest-quality Vitamin C Eye Gel available in today's cosmetic marketplace!
- This Best Selling Vitamin C Eye Gel delivers a medium concentration of Vitamin 5% Vitamin C, 0.5% Ferulic acid, and high amounts of hyaluronic acid safely and effectively to the delicate eye area.
- The power of Vitamin C and Ferulic acid helps lighten, firm, even skins tone, & fights free radicals. Hyaluronic acid provides an optimal moisture supply to smooth, hydrate, firm, and tighten loose skin at the eye area.
- The manufacturing date and time a product is applied are both critical components which define the performance level a topical antioxidant treatment will provide to the skin. manufactures our entire line of topical antioxidant treatments once per week to ensure absolute freshness and to optimize efficacy prior to use.
This Best Selling Firming Eye Gel is the highest-quality Vitamin C + Ferulic acid treatment formula in today's cosmetic marketplace! Formulated to be safe and effective for use at the delicate eye area, expected results are brightening, lightening, firming, tightening, & hydrating. Our Firming Eye Gel provides your skin with 3 key ingredients below: 1. Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid): An active form of Vitamin C occurs naturally in citrus fruits. This potent water-soluble antioxidant protects skin from oxidative damages caused by the sun rays (UVA/UVB radiation). It improves elasticity of skin by enhancing the production of collagen. 2. Ferulic Acid: A powerful antioxidant found in the cell walls of plants. This ingredient is predominantly effective at preventing sun damage. Research studies demonstrate exposure to ultraviolet light actually increases the antioxidant capacity and efficacy of ferulic acid. 3. Hyaluronic Acid: A naturally occurring polysaccharide responsible for tissue hydration and lubrication within the extra-cellular space of bodily tissues. Immediate water-binding and water-attracting attributes fill void spaces between connective collagen and elastin fibers found within the dermal skin layer. Due to the high demand of our Vitamin C Eye Gel, at times we will be sold out. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working diligently to keep stock as much as possible.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write a Review
All products are typically shipped the next business day and arrive to your home quickly, which is usually within 2 to 4 business days. There are also options that you can select during the checkout process for priority shipping that guarantees arrival within 2 business days for those who need their products urgently. All orders that have a total price of $35 or more receive absolutely free shipping, and all others have a low flat shipping rate of only $4.95 or less.
If you need to return an item, simply email our support team and we will happily assist you in returning it for a full refund at any point within 30 days after receiving your product. We make returns easy and simple in order to give our customers peace of mind when buying items that they may need to return.