- 1-DAY TREATMENT: Cures most vaginal yeast infections using 1 vaginal softgel insert with 1 flexible applicator plus external cream for itch relief.
- EXTERNAL VULVAR ITCH CREAM: This combo pack also includes an external cream to relieve external vulvar itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection. It contains miconazole nitrate 2%, a vaginal antifungal.
- A VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION is a fungal infection that causes irritation, odor-free discharge, and intense vaginal itching.
- SYMPTOMS: Yeast infection symptoms can range from mild to moderate, and include: vaginal itching and irritation (in the vagina and vulva), redness and swelling of the vulva, vaginal rash, vaginal pain and soreness, watery vaginal discharge, a burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating, and thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: This combo pack contains miconazole nitrate 1200 mg (in vaginal insert) and miconazole nitrate 2% (external cream), which are both vaginal antifungals. Compare to the active ingredients in Monistat 1 Combination Pack.
Miconazole nitrate vaginal insert (1200 MG) And miconazole nitrate cream (2%) Active ingredients are miconazole nitrate (1200 MG in the vaginal insert) And miconazole nitrate 2% (External cream), vaginal antifungal. This product cures most vaginal yeast infections and relieves associated external itching and irritation, day or night. This product is a combo pack that contains a 1-dose vaginal insert with a flexible applicator, plus an external cream for relief of itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Do not use this product if this is the first time you have vaginal discharge, itching, burning, and discomfort. See your doctor or health professional first to find out the cause of your symptoms. If a doctor has told you in the past that you had a vaginal yeast infection and you have the same symptoms now (Such as vaginal discharge, itching, or burning), then this product may work for you. A vaginal yeast infection is a common condition caused by an overgrowth of yeast (Candida) That may normally live in the vagina. Your doctor may call this infection 'monilia' or 'candidiasis.' some women may have a yeast infection on the skin outside of the vagina (Vulva) At the same time that they have a vaginal infection. You can get a vaginal yeast infection at any age. It is most common during the childbearing years. Women who are pregnant or diabetic, taking antibiotics, birth control pills or steroids, or who have a weakened immune system are more likely to get repeated yeast infections that may not clear up easily with proper treatment.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write a Review
All products are typically shipped the next business day and arrive to your home quickly, which is usually within 2 to 4 business days. There are also options that you can select during the checkout process for priority shipping that guarantees arrival within 2 business days for those who need their products urgently. All orders that have a total price of $35 or more receive absolutely free shipping, and all others have a low flat shipping rate of only $4.95 or less.
If you need to return an item, simply email our support team and we will happily assist you in returning it for a full refund at any point within 30 days after receiving your product. We make returns easy and simple in order to give our customers peace of mind when buying items that they may need to return.