- This Gun Trigger Lock is preset at 0-0-0 Easily reset it to the combination of your choice by simply pressing a paperclip to the reset button
- Set-your-own password combination Gun Trigger Locks. Resettable combination locking mechanisms for keyless convenience
- Durable Material Construction Positive locking with adjustable ratchet mechanism. Protective rubber pads shield can protect gun finish from scratching
- Separates into two halves when opened and locks with an adjustable ratchet mechanism for a snug fit
- The gun safe combination locks fits many handguns, rifles, Bb Guns and shotguns.
Firearm Safety Tips 1. Keep firearms pointed in a safe direction at all times, even when unloaded 2. Store firearms unloaded and locked 3. Store ammunition separately under locked 4. Never store firearms in a place accessible to children 5. Teach children basic principles of firearm safety Feature 1. 3 Digit Combination Gun Locks, Set and reset your own combination for easy operation (Prefer to the instruction in the package) 2. Our gun lock is easy to be attached and removed. The device features an adjustable ratchet mechanism for positive locking on 1911, most handguns, rifles and shotguns.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write a Review
All products are typically shipped the next business day and arrive to your home quickly, which is usually within 2 to 4 business days. There are also options that you can select during the checkout process for priority shipping that guarantees arrival within 2 business days for those who need their products urgently. All orders that have a total price of $35 or more receive absolutely free shipping, and all others have a low flat shipping rate of only $4.95 or less.
If you need to return an item, simply email our support team and we will happily assist you in returning it for a full refund at any point within 30 days after receiving your product. We make returns easy and simple in order to give our customers peace of mind when buying items that they may need to return.